Video Intercom for Multifamily Residential and Office Buildings
Swiftlane’s integrated video intercom system empowers property managers, building owners, and office teams to secure buildings and simplify visitor management. Learn more about Swiftlane's reliable two-way audio and video intercom calling and touchless access control.Get a Quote
Beautiful, Sleek Intercom Hardware
SwiftReader elevates the aesthetics of your building and ensures you create a first class experience for your users and visitors.
What Does Swiftlane Video Intercom Offer?
- Two-way audio and video intercom calling
- Access control built in
- Pick up calls from your phone or browser
- Release door lock remotely from mobile app
- Works for single office, multi-tenant commercial, and residential buildings
- Centrally manage multiple doors and buildings
- Sleek, beautifully designed hardware that elevates the aesthetic in any building
Remotely Answer Intercom Calls
The Swiftlane Cloud Dashboard allows you to pick up calls from anywhere, simply from your browser or mobile phone
Answer Visitor Calls From Anywhere
- You can be anywhere, and receive video calls with visitors on your mobile phone
- Traditional intercom systems only work when you are in the building, and require a separate wall-mounted tablet or hardware
- Swiftlane app allows picking up a call from anywhere
Combined Access Control and Video Intercom
Swiftlane’s combined system provides video intercom for visitors, combined with a cloud based access control system. Cut down your cost by 80% compared to installing separate on premise intercom and access control systems.
- Swiftlane is an ideal solution for multi tenant buildings
- Works well in commercial, residential and mixed use buildings
- Assign a front desk receptionist as well
- All modes support remote calling, so you can manage your building from anywhere
- Pick up calls from a browser, tablet or phone
- Reduce cost of visitor management drastically
Temporary Access via Envoy
- Swiftlane’s visitor management integration with Envoy ensures that you can automatically grant temporary access to guests
- Visitors can open doors via a link, or use face and mobile access
- Enable Touchless access experience for your visitors
PIN Based Access
Grant your users access to the doors via unique pins
- Give out single-use or multi-use pins for visitors or deliveries
- Unique six digit pins
- Avoid risks from door pin pads that only provide a single shared pin
- Ability to revoke pins instantly
Two-Way Video and Audio Calls
Wirelessly pick up video calls and remotely open doors to verify visitors and delivery
1080p Adaptive Video Resolution
Audio Only Calls
Option to pick up audio calls
Remote Doors Unlock
Instantly unlock the door from your phone
Two-Way Video Intercom Solutions
for every building and workplace
Offices & Workplace
- Reduce operational overhead for office managers, front desk staff
- Video calls with visitors and delivery
- Unlock doors from anywhere via from your phone or computer
- Free up office managers from being tied down to the front desk
- Configure multiple admins and receptionists, in order to provide detailed coverage for large sites, or redundancy in case one person is busy.
- Grant temporary visitor passes
- Temporarily grant access and preauthorize entry for janitorial teams and deliveries.
- Envoy integration
- Get real-time notifications when visitors arrive and grant access remotely.
- Prevent break-ins, theft, and vandalism using the video intercom feed and visual verification feature to identify everyone entering the building.
- Handle visitor passes, visitor check-in, send temporary access codes to streamline your workflow, and reduce constant operational burden around visitor management.
Multi-Tenant Commercial Buildings
- Multi-tenant support
- Reduce operational costs of key fobs and key cards
- Improve security for tenants and prevent unauthorized access
- Handle deliveries and visitor calls directly on your phone or computer
- Open the doors with a click on your phone
- Swiftlane intercom dashboard allows configuring multiple entrances, and all of them can be managed centrally from the same system
- Easily handle visitor passes and visitor check-in to streamline your workflow and reduce constant operational burden around visitor management
- Temporarily grant access and preauthorize entry for janitorial teams and deliveries
Most installs take only one day to complete.
Swiftlane provides a far more cost effective intercom device compared to Butterfly MX. Swiftlane reader is priced around $1500, whereas each Butterfly MX intercom costs around $6k – $8K. Swiftlane comes with touchless face and mobile access control built into the product unlike Butterfly MX.
Aiphone devices require a separate hand held or wall mounted tablet in order to pick up calls from visitors. Aiphone only works from within the building. Swiftlane intercom is far more cost effective than AIPhone, you can pick up visitor calls remotely, from your phone. Swiftlane also allows unlocking the doors from anywhere, not just your building. We are biased, but we think that Swiftlane hardware is modern and more beautiful.
2N devices require a separate hand held or wall mounted tablet in order to pick up calls from visitors. 2N only works from within the building. Swiftlane intercom is far more cost effective than 2N, so you can pick up visitor calls remotely, from your phone. Swiftlane also allows unlocking the doors from anywhere, not just your building. We are biased, but we think that Swiftlane hardware is modern and more beautiful.
Doorbird hardware is much bigger, about 18”H X 12”W. Whereas Swiftlane reader is only 7.5”H X 3.5”W. Far less bulky. Swiftlane comes with a complete access control system built along with it as well. Also, Swiftlane hardware is cheaper than doorbird by about 70%. Doorbird also has door relays on the reader, which is a big security risk, and it can be easily compromised by taking out the reader and then connecting the relay wires. Swiftlane requires a separate relay board, on the secure side, and does not suffer from the security issues of Doorbird.
to Learn More About Swiftlane Video Intercom