Video Intercom System With Remote Door Unlock
Swiftlane Video Intercom System provides secure visitor management solutions for commercial and high-rise residential buildings.Get a Quote
Video Intercom Systems With Remote Door Unlock
for High-Rise Residential, Commercial, and Office Buildings.
Swiftlane’s integrated video intercom system empowers office teams, secures facilities and buildings, and simplifies visitor management with reliable two-way video calling and touchless access control.
What Does Swiftlane Video Intercom Offer?
- Two-way audio and video intercom calling
- Access control built in
- Pick up calls from your phone or browser
- Release door lock remotely from mobile app
- Works for single office, multi-tenant commercial, and residential buildings
- Centrally manage multiple doors and buildings
Two-way Video Intercom Calling
Full Duplex 1080p HD Video, fast and secure HD video calling made possible by advanced PoE and VoIP technology.
Video Intercom With Door Release
Connect to any electrified door lock easily. Control multiple doors, vestibule doors and multiple sites through a single admin dashboard. Supports magnetic (mag) locks, electric latch, strikes and most other electric doors for providing an electronic door release from anywhere.
Mobile App Based Intercom
No need to run back and forth to a wall mounted tablet. Mobile and browser connectivity using Web RTC technology. Enjoy the convenience and freedom to pick up calls straight from your phone.
Audio and Video Intercom
You can choose to pick up an audio intercom call or a video intercom call. Receive a photo of the person at the door so that you can perform a one click door release and unlock without even requiring to talk to the person.
Remote Intercom Management
Traditional systems only work over local building wifi or WAN. Swiftlane system can be managed remotely from anywhere. All you need is an internet connection to your phone or computer to manage the site.
Door Unlock Schedule
Ability to keep the front doors unlocked during business hours
Offices and Workplace
- Reduce operational overhead for office managers and front desk staff
- Answer video or audio calls with visitors
- Unlock doors from anywhere via from your phone or computer
- Free up office managers from being tied down to the front desk
- Add multiple admins and receptionists to easily manage multiple sites or locations
- Grant temporary visitor passes or access for deliveries
- Simple Envoy integration capability
- Get real-time notifications when visitors arrive and grant access remotely.
- Prevent break-ins, theft, and vandalism using the video intercom feed and visual verification feature to identify everyone entering the building.
- Handle visitor passes, visitor check-in, send temporary access codes to streamline your workflow, and reduce constant operational burden around visitor management.
Multi-Tenant Commercial Buildings
- Multi-tenant support
- Reduce operational costs of key fobs and key cards
- Improve security for tenants and prevent unauthorized access
- Handle deliveries and visitor calls directly on your phone or computer
- Open the doors with a click on your phone
- Swiftlane intercom dashboard allows configuring multiple entrances, and all of them can be managed centrally from the same system
- Easily handle visitor passes and visitor check-in to streamline your workflow and reduce constant operational burden around visitor management
- Temporarily grant access and preauthorize entry for janitorial teams and deliveries
Access Control Built In
Avoid the cost of buying and installing two different systems for access control and intercom. Swiftlane video intercom offers built-in touchless access control using your mobile phone or face unlock.
Touchless Mobile Access Control
Simply open the door with your phone. Avoid the hassles of giving out key cards and key fobs. Mobile unlock can be performed nearby over Bluetooth Low Energy, or via the app remotely from anywhere from the app using remote unlock feature.
Face Recognition Access Control
Swiftlane’s face recognition access control for employees and residents, provides completely touchless access to users. Simply look at the reader and the door unlocks. Self-enrollment is easy and takes only one minute, it can be done straight from the user’s phone. Face recognition access is completely optional. High Security functionality that checks 3D data and prevents photo or video of a person from unlocking the door.
PIN pad access
Generate unique one time PINs for deliveries, or assign a unique PIN code to a user. Avoid shared pins that compromise security.
For offices, use our Envoy integration to send a temporary link based touchless access for visitors. For residential buildings, simply send a link from the app or dashboard to pre-authorize someone for access. They can open doors using just a temporary PIN or a link.
Easy user enrollment
Enroll within seconds via Swiftlane app or email.
Individually control each door schedule
Implement multilayer security with customized user and visitor permissions.
Temporarily grant visitor access
Preauthorize automatic entry for visitors, deliveries, and vendors.
Cloud Based Receptionist Dashboard
Provides a browser-based interface for picking up doorbell intercom calls and remotely opening doors from anywhere. The cloud based system is designed for scalability for easy management of multiple admins, doors, and sites.
Designed for scalability
Most installs take only one day to complete.
Swiftlane provides a far more cost effective intercom device compared to Butterfly MX. Swiftlane reader is priced around $1500, whereas each Butterfly MX intercom costs around $6k – $8K. Swiftlane comes with touchless face and mobile access control built into the product unlike Butterfly MX.
Aiphone devices require a separate hand held or wall mounted tablet in order to pick up calls from visitors. Aiphone only works from within the building. Swiftlane intercom is far more cost effective than AIPhone, you can pick up visitor calls remotely, from your phone. Swiftlane also allows unlocking the doors from anywhere, not just your building. We are biased, but we think that Swiftlane hardware is modern and more beautiful.
2N devices require a separate hand held or wall mounted tablet in order to pick up calls from visitors. 2N only works from within the building. Swiftlane intercom is far more cost effective than 2N, so you can pick up visitor calls remotely, from your phone. Swiftlane also allows unlocking the doors from anywhere, not just your building. We are biased, but we think that Swiftlane hardware is modern and more beautiful.
Doorbird hardware is much bigger, about 18”H X 12”W. Whereas Swiftlane reader is only 7.5”H X 3.5”W. Far less bulky. Swiftlane comes with a complete access control system built along with it as well. Also, Swiftlane hardware is cheaper than doorbird by about 70%. Doorbird also has door relays on the reader, which is a big security risk, and it can be easily compromised by taking out the reader and then connecting the relay wires. Swiftlane requires a separate relay board, on the secure side, and does not suffer from the security issues of Doorbird.
to learn more about Swiftlane Video Intercom