Video Intercom and Access Control for Apartments and Condo Buildings
Swiftlane’s cloud-based smart building access solution elevates the resident experience, reduces operational burden for property managers, and maximizes NOI for building owners.
- Multi-tenant video intercom
- Mobile app door unlock
- Face recognition access
- Secure PINs for visitor access
- Delivery & package management
- Visual audit log for access events
- Simple cloud-based platform
- Fast, cost-effective retrofits
Driving NOI for Our Customers
Watch How It Works
Swiftlane smart building technology the easiest, most reliable access experience for building owners, property managers, residents, and visitors. Watch how it works.
Swiftlane for Property Managers
Swiftlane is uniquely designed to streamline operations for property managers all while improving the living experience for residents.
Remote Visitor Management
- Set up a virtual front desk for off-site management
- Single-use PINs that expire after 5 minutes enable secure, contactless apartment tours for streamlined leasing
- Multi-use PINs can be scheduled during a timeframe you designate to manage access for cleaning staff, contractors, maintenance workers, and more.
Intuitive Admin Dashboard
- Simple, intuitive interface gives property managers a seamless option to remotely manage properties from anywhere
- Traditional on-premise access systems are complicated and require extensive technical training — Swiftlane is simple and easy to learn in 10 minutes
- Remotely add or remove tenants via the browser-based dashboard and provide temporary PIN access for maintenance and other vendors — no need to be on site
Offer the #1 Amenity: Peace of Mind
- Seamless entry into the building and all common areas using high-security face recognition, mobile unlock, PIN codes, and key cards
- Fast, low cost installation and minimal subscription fees to align with any budget
- Swiftlane is designed and reinforced for vandal protection resistance with hardware that features custom security screws, strong aluminum enclosure, and additional theft and vandal protection insurance available.
Swiftlane for Building Owners
Swiftlane is designed to protect any building owner’s largest investment and pave a way for streamlined property expansion.
Upgraded Property Amenities
- Swiftlane’s face recognition access and mobile unlock technology is designed by security experts to safeguard your biggest investments while modernizing the building experience
- Provide your property managers with a better solution for package management, apartment touring, visitor access, and tenant security
- Get the support you need when you need it through chat, email, phone, and certified integrators across the U.S.
Convenient, Accessible Property Data
- Swiftlane’s platform makes remote management easy for one property or hundreds from a single cloud-based dashboard
- Manage properties via mobile app or web-based browser
- Detailed reporting provides instant access to property data in order to remain compliant and create tangible ROI
All-In-One Common Area Security
- Swiftlane consolidates common area security by combining access control, video intercom, video surveillance, visitor and package management to support seamless property expansion.
- Centralize purchasing power with an all-in-one provider for apartment building security
Swiftlane for Residents
As residents increasingly demand better security and amenities, building owners and property managers need to adopt solutions that prioritize high security and safety. Swiftlane is the intelligent security system that tenants are looking for because it was designed to solve real security issues and create an elevated, seamless living experience.
Privacy- First Face Recognition Access
- Revolutionary face recognition access designed for tenants
- Quick and easy self-enrollment
- Simply walk up to a the door, look at the reader, and it opens
Reliable Mobile Unlock
- Use your smartphone to unlock doors from anywhere
- Remotely manage access permissions using just the Swiftlane app or browser
Multi-Tenant Video Intercom
- High-quality, reliable two-way audio and video calling and remote unlock gives tenants control and flexibility for modern apartment living
- Schedule multi-use PIN codes to grant access during the days and times you designate
- Schedule single-use PIN codes that expire after 5 minutes of initial use to securely manage your food and package deliveries
Modern Features for Multifamily Buildings
Multi-Tenant Video Intercom
Multi-tenant video intercom with remote unlock provides a secure, reliable way to manage deliveries and visitors. Communicate with guests and delivery vendors via audio or video calls straight from your phone. Remotely unlock doors for visitors without needing to be on site. The resident directory lets visitors easily find and call who they are there to visit.
Mobile Door Access
Remotely unlock doors and manage access permissions from anywhere via a mobile phone or browser. Release door lock remotely from the Swiftlane app to allow access without needing to be on site.
Touchless Face Recognition Access
Swiftlane’s unique face recognition access provides touchless entry to buildings. Continue carrying your groceries or pushing your stroller, without fumbling for key fobs. It’s easy, convenient, and delightful and enrollment takes only 60 seconds via the Swiftlane app.
Visitor Access PINs
Generate unique six-digit, single-use PINs for deliveries, or assign a unique PIN to guests. PINs can be easily shared over text, email or other means. Admins see a complete photo log of PIN usage to ensure high security and avoid shared PINs.
Remote Cloud-Based Management Dashboard
Integrated Key Fob Access
Swiftlane supports a variety of fobs, smart cards, and readers for flexibility for every property and access point. Access control and video intercom can be managed from one platform.
Read Customer Success Stories
Here’s what property managers, building owners, and residents have to say about using Swiftlane and how our smart access technology has solved major issues and pain points for their communities.
In 2014, Seagate Properties acquired the Wellshire, a 107-unit property located in South Denver, Colorado. They partnered with Swiftlane to incorporate a smart, unified access solution at the Wellshire to improve the resident experience and simplify property operations.
The Harper, a 40-unit luxury condo building, is located in West Hollywood, California. The community partnered with Swiftlane to implement a simple yet sophisticated access control and video intercom system to improve physical security and resident experience.
Paddlers Point is a 132-unit multifamily development along the Delaware River in Matamoras, Pennsylvania. Swiftlane’s simple yet sophisticated cloud-based access and intercom solution provides the flexibility and efficiency necessary to manage the entire property while ensuring a secure, modern solution for residents that aligns with the luxury design and aesthetic
Top 3 Amenities Multifamily Residents Want
Video Intercom Doorbell
More than 80% of the residents are strongly interested in video intercom and remote door unlock, to avoid package theft and handle visitors.
Secure, Keyless Access
Secure access is rated as the #1 most desirable feature. Mobile access improves the safety and appeal of the buildings for residents and prospects.
Secure Package Management
$5.4B worth of packages were stolen in 2020. 84% of residents want secure delivery access to eliminate packages being lost or stolen.
Get a Quote
Please share more details about your multifamily building so we can find the perfect solution for you!