Smart Elevator Access
Manage access to every floor of your building or community with smart elevator controls.
- Use face recognition, mobile unlock and key fobs for elevator access
- Customize floor selection based on access credentials
- Limit what floors can be selected for specific users
- Call button access and floor control capability
Benefits of Smart Elevator Access
Save time manually adding and removing user access for residents and visitors to various floors
Reduces the delay for new residents to get access to the premises and provides them seamless move-in experience
Limit what floors can be selected for specific users and restricts access to unauthorized users
Elevator Call Button Control
Elevator access grants access to the elevator call button to authorized Swiftlane users.
- SwiftReader is installed next to the elevator button
- The reader is configured as an access point within the Swiftlane Dashboard
- User Groups are added to the floors which they have access
- A user can only call the elevator on that floor where they have access. Once inside the elevator, authorized users present access credentials to enable floor call buttons.
Floor Call Button Access
Floor call button access allows users to access authorized floors in a building or property.
- SwiftReader is installed inside the elevator next to the floor call buttons
- Each floor in the building is configured as an access point within the Swiftlane Dashboard
- User Groups are mapped to the floors to receive authorized access
- Authorized users present credentials at the reader inside the elevator to enable corresponding floor call buttons and access to those floors
Find the Right Solution for Your Building
to learn more about secure visitor management solutions