Swiftlane is a VC funded startup in San Francisco. We are disrupting access control system for buildings with a modern, convenient access solution to traditional key card systems. Winner of the best access control by Security Industry Association, Swiftlane is growing rapidly and in search of top talent to help us scale. We provide a 2-in-1 access control + video intercom touchless entry for buildings utilizing facial recognition, mobile access & PIN based unlock.
Job Description | Client Support Specialist
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven client support specialist that has at least 1-3 years of experience in client support that is in the Eastern Time Zone.
At Swiftlane to be successful you must be: Committed to customer success, patient, a great communicator and technically sound.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Installers/Admins/Users requiring support in the EST & Central time zones.
- Respond to support requests in a timely manner to maintain client SLA’s.
- Creating and maintaining policies, procedures, training manuals, and support-related resource material.
- Advocating for customers and defining ways to continually contribute to the customer experience.
- Identify trends in customer requests and product performance and share those trends with internal Product, Engineering, and Partnerships to drive continuous improvement to our products and customer experience.
- Partner with the operations and support delivery teams to identify, monitor and report trends.
- Work closely with accounts on an ongoing basis to ensure success and in turn create referrals & case studies from accounts.
Qualifications and Experience
- Remote but needs to be in the Eastern Time Zone.
- 1-3 years of experience in client support.
- Zendesk experience is a huge plus!
- Salesforce experience is a huge plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client service experience and a client centric mindset, demonstrated through prior work experience in a client facing role; SaaS experience is a plus!
- Tech savvy
- Eager for the opportunity to apply your experience, knowledge and passion to help our organization grow/scale
- Quick learner who can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Detail-orientation with a clear ability to work independently under management/time pressure
- Self-starter, able to work on multiple things at once
- Stock options that allows participation in long term success in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Full health insurance
- Reimbursements for equipment (limitations apply)
- Opportunity to work in a high ownership and impact environment (We don’t just say it, it’s how we work)
- Ownership: Swiftlane has a culture of high impact and ownership. Although you would be remote, you would be a critical member of the success team, entrusted with keeping our clients happy.
- Initiative: This is not a freelance job; we are not looking to bring people on to give them tasks. We believe in building a strong core team that can lead and take initiative. You would be the one identifying the best way to improve and develop the Swiftlane systems everyday.
- Feedback and iterate: We strongly believe that it’s important to learn from end users, and learn from each other.
- Customer centric: To build great products, it’s important that you try to understand the entire product experience for the end users. Only then, you can implement the best product that brings delight to everyone.
To apply for this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to this job posting and a little information about yourself. We look forward to talking with you!