In this review, you’ll get an in-depth look at Mircom TX3-Touch Intercom, including key features, pricing and a side-by-side comparison with important components to consider when looking for a video intercom system.
For more reviews and comparisons of apartment intercom systems, visit the best video intercom systems guide.
Table of contents
- Mircom Intercom Features
- Mircom Intercom Pricing
- Mircom Intercom Review
- Mircom vs. Swiftlane Intercom
- Best Video Intercom Systems
- Guide to Apartment Intercom System
- The Best Apartment Intercom Systems
- Compare Best Business & Office Intercom Systems
Mircom Intercom Features
- Make two-way audio and one-way video calls via in-unit hardware or through the MiEntry mobile app
- Integrate with third-party software and hardware for lighting control, HVAC, and building management
- Residents can use their Android and Apple smartphones as credentials and view event history
- SIP based mobile and PSTN connectivity (requires subscription and only works with TX3-Touch and TX3-Nano-S4)
- PC-based programming through TX3 Configuration and Monitoring Utility
Mircom Intercom Pricing
Mircom doesn’t reveal the price of TX3 Touch Series on its website. Here’s the price of different components and models as obtained from reseller websites.
- TX3-Nano-S4: $2519
- TX3-Touch-S15-A: $5989
- TX3-Touch-S15-B: $7822
- TX3-Touch-F22: $9697
Mircom Intercom Review
- Highly customizable
- Vandal resistant outdoor panels
- PSTN calling and SIP based mobile connectivity
- MiEntry mobile app for building entry and video/audio calling
- In-unit hardware requires extensive installation time and overhead cost
- PC-based programming requires on-site updates and changes, and remote configuration is not available
- High total cost of ownership (TCO) for multifamily residential buildings
- Does not offer two-way video calling
Mircom vs. Swiftlane Intercom
Mircom’s TX3-Touch is a SIP capable touch-screen telephone entry system that provides two-way audio and one-way video calling along with the ability to make safety announcements and control access to multi-family buildings and gated communities.
To navigate which system will be right for your video intercom needs, we have reviewed their system and compared it to Swiftlane Video Intercom for a comprehensive look at all the industry offerings.
Get a free quote or talk to a Swiftlane specialist about choosing the right intercom solution for your needs.