Access Control Systems in Chicago
Implement Swiftlane’s leading, advanced access control system in Chicago. Our extended network of installers pair with Swiftlane’s expert support team committed to your success to bring you the best, most secure access control experience.
- Multi-tenant video intercom
- Mobile app door unlock
- Face recognition access
- Secure PINs for visitor access
- Delivery & package management
- Visual audit log for access events
- Simple cloud-based platform
- Fast, cost-effective retrofits
Benefits for Every Building
Swiftlane’s complete common area access solution adds building value, improves operational efficiency and staff productivity, and increases physical and data security, plus creates ancillary revenue opportunities. Read more about the right Swiftlane solution for your building.
The Best Access Control Solution in Chicago
Key Card Access
- Supports proximity cards, encrypted card formats, and fobs
- Works with existing electronic door locks
- Long range readers and receivers for garages and gates
- Instantly grant/revoke credentials using your mobile phone
Reliable Mobile Unlock
- Bluetooth Low Energy and Cellular Connection offers multiple forms of connectivity for mobile unlock
- Encrypted signals for high security
- Efficient operating system won’t drain the battery
- Use the Swiftlane app to unlock doors from anywhere
Privacy First Face Recognition Unlock
- Advanced anti-spoofing via 2D and 3D depth data prevents unauthorized access
- SOC II and HIPAA compliant
- Built in the US, with strong privacy controls
- Swiftlane is designed to protect your privacy — you own the data
- 60 second self-enrollment for end users
- Trusted by financial institutions, commercial buildings, startups, government offices, and more
- Easily manage unique PIN codes for users from Swiftlane’s web-based admin dashboard or with the Swiftlane app
- Issue single-use PINs that expire after 5 minutes for secure visitor access
- Multi-use PINs can be scheduled during a timeframe you designate to manage access for cleaning staff, contractors, maintenance workers, and more.
Integrated Video Intercom
Swiftlane offers built-in two-way audio and video intercom calling for a secure visitor management and guest access solution.
- Two-way audio and video intercom calling, with option for one-way audio and video
- Reliable, 1080p HD video calling that offers better security and verification
- Remote unlock from anywhere with the Swiftlane app
- Receive intercom calls via mobile app or over traditional telephone lines
Remote Cloud-Based Admin Dashboard
High Security and Privacy
- Ensure high data security with our SOC II compliant system
- TLS and HTTPS encrypted communications to secure your data
- Encrypted storage and secure data handling policies safeguard from unauthorized access
Simple Admin Management
- Simple, intuitive interface does not require any technical training
- Admins can remotely manage all access points and credentials from anywhere
- Remotely add or remove users via the browser-based dashboard
Seamless Workflow Integrations
- Key card access or integration with existing key card systems for simple security upgrade at entryways, parking garages, and elevators
- Our seamless integrations allow you to build the most robust, interoperable building ecosystem
- Completely automated onboarding and offboarding through integrations with G Suite, OKTA, and Azure Active Directory
100% Visibility Into Access Events
- Photo log of access events via SwiftReaders
- Unlimited access logs and backup
- Stream logs across all doors and sites through a centralized activity feed
Watch How It Works
Swiftlane smart building technology the easiest, most reliable access experience for building owners, property managers, residents, and visitors. Watch how it works.
Top 3 Amenities Multifamily Residents Want
Video Intercom Doorbell
More than 80% of the residents are strongly interested in video intercom and remote door unlock, to avoid package theft and handle visitors.
Secure, Keyless Access
Secure access is rated as the #1 most desirable feature. Mobile access improves the safety and appeal of the buildings for residents and prospects.
Secure Package Management
$5.4B worth of packages were stolen in 2020. 84% of residents want secure delivery access to eliminate packages being lost or stolen.
Read Customer Success Stories
Here’s what property managers, building owners, and residents have to say about using Swiftlane and how our smart access technology has solved major issues and pain points for their communities.
In 2014, Seagate Properties acquired the Wellshire, a 107-unit property located in South Denver, Colorado. They partnered with Swiftlane to incorporate a smart, unified access solution at the Wellshire to improve the resident experience and simplify property operations.
The Harper, a 40-unit luxury condo building, is located in West Hollywood, California. The community partnered with Swiftlane to implement a simple yet sophisticated access control and video intercom system to improve physical security and resident experience.
Paddlers Point is a 132-unit multifamily development along the Delaware River in Matamoras, Pennsylvania. Swiftlane’s simple yet sophisticated cloud-based access and intercom solution provides the flexibility and efficiency necessary to manage the entire property while ensuring a secure, modern solution for residents that aligns with the luxury design and aesthetic
Get a Quote
Please share more details about your multifamily building so we can find the perfect solution for you!