Reduce operational costs, streamline user management, and increase security with Swiftlane’s cloud-based integration with Okta.
Okta is an enterprise-grade, identity management service, built for the cloud, but compatible with many on-premises applications. With Okta, IT can manage any employee’s access to any application or device. Okta runs in the cloud, on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform, which integrates deeply with on-premises applications, directories, and identity management systems.
Swiftlane’s Integration With Okta Provides:
- Automatic user enrollment into Swiftlane when they are added to Okta systems
- Automatic revoking of access for suspended users to avoid access leaks
- Real-time access logs and visual audit trail of every entrant
- SAML single sign-on (SSO) to securely log into the Swiftlane dashboard
- Reduced operational costs with automated security management
How Does the Integration Work?
Swiftlane + Okta integration supports the bulk import of users and groups from Okta into Swiftlane. Swiftlane then maps Okta groups to Swiftlane groups, so that you can control physical access to your building simply by enrolling users in the correct Okta user group.