Swiftlane is an early stage, VC funded startup based out of San Francisco. We are a strong team of over 30 members, working on creating a very unique and modern experience for building security. Swiftlane provides the ability to open doors using just face recognition. Swiftlane’s products allow visitors to start two video intercom calling and remotely unlock doors. It’s designed to modernize the access control experience for offices and large apartment buildings. Our founding team built many great experiences at companies like Facebook, Instagram, and Lyft Self driving team.
Job Description | Key Account Executive
Swiftlane, winner of best access control by Security Industry Association is growing rapidly and in search for top talent to help us scale. We provide a 2 in 1 access control + video intercom touchless entry for buildings utilizing Facial recognition, Mobile Access & Pin based unlock.
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven and experienced Sales Manager to join Swiftlane and grow business within the multifamily sector. Must have a proven track record of success in sales/bd and excited about creating disruption through Swiftlane’s technology that reduces friction to access buildings and creates a modern, world class experience.
@ Swiftlane to be successful you must have: Hustle, Execution & Grind.
- HUNTER role – You will be actively pursuing opportunities within the multifamily residential sector with a focus on 50+ unit buildings.
- Fact find – research prospect companies, competitors and stay abreast of industry trends
- Be in the know – complete product training and continue to learn and develop your knowledge
- Manage your sales funnel and update your prospect and client information in CRM
- Presenting and demonstrating the Swiftlane solution to those involved in the decision making process for multifamily buildings (owners, property managers, developers…etc…)
- Build an understanding of Swiftlane’s platform, including supported devices and integrations and be able to effectively demonstrate the capabilities to prospects
- Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Willingness To Travel: 50% (Preferred)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience – Huge bonus if you have experience in selling within the multifamily building sector
- Exceptional client facing communications & presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment
- A love for cold calling, the pursuit of sales and closing new deals
- Great active listening skills and the ability to uncover opportunities
- High comfort level presenting using virtual technology tools
- Great people skills and the ability to collaborate with other sales teams
- Internal motivation and the ability to meet assigned sales goals
- Resourcefulness and high comfort level learning new concepts
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Passion for working in an early stage venture backed startup — Technological savviness and the ability to learn new concept
- Work remotely
- Opportunities for paid training
- Supplemental commission pay
- Full health insurance
- Track to obtain a leadership position within the company
- Reimbursements for equipment (limitations apply)
- Stock options that allows participation in long term success in the company
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to work in a high ownership and impact environment (We don’t just say it, it’s how we work)
- Potential opportunity to travel to meet the team, conferences, or off sites
- Ownership: Swiftlane has a culture of high impact and ownership. Although you would be partially remote, you would be a critical member of the marketing team, entrusted with very big responsibilities.
- Initiative: This is not a freelance job; we are not looking to bring people on to give them tasks. We believe in building a strong core team that can lead and take initiative. You would be the one identifying the best way to improve and develop the Swiftlane systems everyday.
- Feedback and iterate: We strongly believe that it’s important to learn from end users, and learn from each other.
- Think about the end users: To build great products, it’s important that you try to understand the entire product experience for the end users. Only then, you can implement the best product that brings delight to everyone.
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with the link to this job posting and a little information about yourself. We look forward to talking with you!