Upgrade Your Swipe Card Access Control System
Still looking for a card based system in 2020? It’s time for an upgrade! Integrate your existing swipe card access system with Swiftlane mobile + face unlock for a safe, secure entry experience.
Drawbacks to Key Cards
Easily Lost, Stolen, or Cloned
Key cards can be easily stolen and cloned. Key card cloners on Amazon cost only $27.
No Remote Management
These systems only run inside the building, so you cannot manage them if you are away from the office. Key card systems do not provide the ability to manage/remove access from anywhere. In other words, they cannot operate remotely.
Expensive and Difficult to Operate
There is a ton of training cost involved in teaching your staff how to operate these legacy systems. You need to keep buying key cards every few weeks because people lose them all the time.
Hard to Manage Visitors & Deliveries
You cannot pre-authorize or give out temporary access via a text message or link, unlike cloud-based access control systems.
Integrate Your Swipe Card Access Control System With Swiftlane
Contact us to learn how Swiftlane can easily replace swipe card access control systems for a more secure experience.
Experience the Swiftlane Difference
Swiftlane’s Patent Pending Two-Factor Unlock provides strong security for your building.
Built-In Camera Integration
Visually verify your users through the real-time activity feed.
Use face and mobile unlock to open doors simply by looking at the reader.
Automatic Door Openers
Works with ADA door operators to automatically open doors for COVID-19 safety.
Face Recognition Access
Swiftlane’s unique face recognition unlock provides easy, contactless access to your building.
Mobile App Access
Simply open doors from your phone. No need to carry key cards or remember PIN codes.
Touchless Visitor Access
Integrate with Envoy to provide touchless entry to your visitors.
Eliminate Large Capital Expenditure
Save thousands of dollars of CAPEX. Fast, cost effective install that works with existing key card systems.
Integrated Video Intercom
Handle deliveries and visitors over a video call straight from your phone and remotely unlock doors. Learn about our intercom systems
Ensure social distancing guidelines using Swiftlane Health Check and staggered user group schedules.
Eliminate overcrowding by setting capacity limits and alerts.
Swiftlane Health Check COVID-19 solutions enable a safe return to work with tools for capacity planning, touchless access, remote unlock, and more.
Fully Cloud Based Access Control
Grant or revoke access from anywhere in the world. Centrally manage a large number of buildings from just your phone or desktop.
Large Operational Savings
Greatly reduce operational costs by using a remote-first, cloud-based, and centralized workflow.
One System for All Your Needs
- Swiftane provides users with 3 easy forms of cutting-edge security: face recognition access, mobile phone access, and remote access through a cloud-based system.
- Integrated video intercom comes built in to the product, so you can manage visitors and deliveries from virtually anywhere. Enable keyless door unlock with just one click, from your phone or computer.
- No need for a separate intercom system; Swiftlane has one built into its sleek, modern interface.
Future Proof Your Investment
Swiftlane’s state of the art system ensures that your money goes a long way and protected from constant, expensive upgrade cycles.
- Install a modern smart reader at the price of legacy RFID access card system.
- Swiftlane software updates regularly and automatically, providing new features and capabilities at no cost, and future proofing your investment.
- Invest in our system once; guarantee security for a lifetime. Keycard systems are already outdated, and have a high propensity for security breaches.
Implement High Security
- Eliminate the need for key cards and fob systems which are easily cloned
- Swiftlane face unlock technology and electronic keyless locks ensure high security
- Real-time visual verification that provides gold standard of security
- Keep employees and residents safe without requiring invasive manual badge checks or expensive operations
- Combine Swiftlane face recognition with mobile two-factor authentication for high security areas
- Swiftlane’s advanced algorithms checks the depth of the face and prevents access from just using a photo or video of a person
Easy Installation and Affordable Hardware
- Swiftlane technology is built to be affordable and accessible.
- Swiftlane requires a simple Ethernet based installation that can be completed quickly with basic electrician skills.
- Low cost to get started.
Secure Your Building Access Now
Learn more about Swiftlane products or get in touch with our team